DANCEPL3Y INSTRUCTOR SUMMIT
We are celebrating 5 years of physical literacy leadership in communities across the globe!
Join us for one, two or three days of connecting, playing, networking and learning in one of the world's most beautiful cities!
Friday March 2: 10AM-4PM: *Express* Instructor Training
Add another DANCEPL3Y program to your repetoire with this 1-Day express/discounted training! Choose to add-on either the DANCEPL3Y Adult/Teens orDANCEPL3Y Preschool program.
Training Fee: $227
Pre-requisite: must have participated in a DANCEPL3Y Kids Course 2012-2018 (certification not required)
Location: The Landing Dance Co (270 SW Marine Dr.)
Saturday, March 3 10AM-5PM - TEDx Stanley Park
Join Melanie as she presents a DANCEPL3Y Energizer at TEDx! Tickets for this event are sold separately. Click here to purchase a TEDx Ticket
Saturday, March 3: 8PM-12PM - Big Birthday Party (Celebration + Fundraiser)
DANCEPL3Y is turning 5! We are celebrating by throwing a party where you'll get to snack, sip, mingle and boogie. This event is also a fundraiser for Living Positive Kenya. Sunday Summit Passes include a ticket to this party!
Tickets: $20 Advance. $25 at the door.
Location: RYU Apparel (1745 W 4th Ave)
Sunday, March 4: 9AM-5PM - Instructor Training Summit
Join us for a day of master classes (open to the public), breakout sessions and workshops! Come boost your teaching skills, discover awesome resources and get infused with positive energy! Check out dancepl3y.com/summit for the full list of workshops
After Jan 31: $179 (includes lunch and 1 ticket to the Big Birthday Bash!)
Location: Boogaloo Dance Academy (8410 Ontario St #101)
After Jan 31: $179
Full Weekend Pass (Friday Express Training, Saturday Party, Sunday Conference)
After Jan 31: $397
SUNDAY WORKSHOP DETAILS
Sunday's Instructor Training Summit will include breakout sessions and workshops on the following topics:
Final schedule to be confirmed by January 31, 2018
Instructor Skill Development
- Move360 – Tips To Enhance the InterACTIVE Experience!
- Planning Perfect Playlists
- Physical Literacy Community Project - How You Can Be A Local Leader
- Living Positive Kenya + How To Host a FUNdraiser!
- Discover the Aboriginal DANCEPL3Y Resource + Songs
- Going Beyond "Boys and Girls" - What You Need to Know About Gender Neutral Vocabulary
- Adapted DANCEPL3Y - Modifications to Include everyBODY
Business Boosting Module
- Best. Birthday. Party. Ever. (This module includes access to specific marketing materials and playlists)
And (of course!) Master Classes
- DANCEPL3Y - A special 'themed' class with songs to bring back to your kids, teens and adult participants!
- POWERPL3Y - Experience a high-energy athletic conditioning workout!